Saturday 19 November 2011

Dartmoor ( part 2 ) and Glastonbury Carnival 2011

Dartmoor is a stunning area and I feel very at home there when I visit.
Dartmeet is a beautiful place, but I must admit I prefer to go there in the Winter time when there are not so many visitors.








Glastonbury Carnival

Just a small selection of this years floats which were fantastic. The work and time people put in to them is just amazing.









Thought I would share this photo with you of floppy dog, doing what she loves best chilling in the caravan.


Blessings to you all
Julie xxx


4 comments:

Kath said...

Great photos! as you can imagine, I have quite a few of dogs sprawled out, legs akimbo, in the caravan LOL

Judging by where you were standing, we were a bit further long, near The Globe.

Pussycats and Angels said...

Hi Kath
Thats what I like about this breed, their lovely long legs and they do like to share them with you lol.
Such a shame we didn't meet, soon perhaps. x

jill said...

Hi Julie,your pictures are lovely Dartmoor is a lovely place,the carnival sure is colourful looks lots of fun.Thank you for the comments on my blog hope you are well.Love Jill xxx

Fran said...

Wonderful photos, I love the one of floppy dog - only a very happy and secure dog sleeps that way xxx